The lift was broken today. We carried 5 loads of rubbish and an unending load of fruit and vegetables up and down three flights of stairs til we thought our legs would drop off! Finally, my Indian bro and I collapsed on the floor dripping with sweat and garbage juice...It wasn't a pretty smell!
Thanks for your emails. I agree. I think I give satan too much credit with a capital 'S'. But honestly, I'm still a bit scared of him and his power. I'm going to read over those verses Mrs Jennings, til I'm just as confident as you. Thankyou.
Did you know we're still not in official ministry phase? We'll actually be parked here in Denmark under construction for another four months yet! And, being OM, I can safely say that four months is the absolute minumum...probably more like five. Right now, my days still consist of cooking for hungry workers, but everyone else living on board is at work grinding, chipping, painting, and building across all the various decks and stair-wells. The ship is a big, noisy, dust-tank full of paint-spattered, grease-covered, sweaty looking workers!
In a few weeks, we'll have a 5 day break for "Sabboth Week", where we just chill out and listen to some visiting speakers. After that, a small amount of minisrty will start up again, just like we had in Keil.
Lately, I've been reading a book called "True-Faced", by Bill Thrall, and it has really got my mind spinning...very cool. It's been pouring light into places in my heart that I never even knew existed! Cloudy ideas of God's love are turning into solid truth that I'm really starting to believe...I've also found a few more hurting parts, but it's ok, cos they're not haunting my dreams or my thoughts...I think they might actually be slowly getting healed...
Amber, just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and praying for you, and I think you're an 100% great girl!
Thinking of all of you as I look up at my photos each night...love you xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment